Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Practical book on praying for adult children

Praying the Scriptures for Your Adult Children by Jodie Berndt


Written with compassion, humor, insight and lots of personal examples, this book should be called a handbook for prayer.  I found it to be very practical and encouraging.   Jodie includes scriptures for parents to pray for themselves and then scriptures for parents to use in praying for their adult children.  The topics include prayers for relationships, jobs, finances, protection and freedom from addiction.  I couldn’t think of any topic that she didn’t cover.  The book’s size allows pray-ers to easily carry it to use with prayer groups.  The author also has a study guide.  I think my copy will be well-used and I am grateful to the publishers for a free copy in exchange for this review.   

No comments:

Post a Comment