Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

New Fiction on the What ifs of Life

 

Between You and Us by Kendra Broekhuis

Leona must choose between 2 versions of her life.  Either her relationship with her husband is broken or together they have suffered unimaginable loss.

How does a woman choose?  This book will have the reader wondering.

Although the quantum physics part lost me and I wondered at the credulity of such a story, I got caught up in the book and realized that it raised some fascinating questions.

Leona and David’s banter was entertaining and added light to what could have been a dark situation.  The characters were well-developed and grew as the story progressed.  The plot kept me reading and guessing what Leona would decide.

 Readers who have experienced the death of a child may want to know that this book covers that horrific loss.

I am grateful to the publisher for this complimentary arc in exchange for this, my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment