Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 4, 2023

John Grisham's newest novel

 

The Exchange by John Grisham

Abby and Mitch McDeere star in this novel, 15 years after The Firm.  One of Mitch’s colleagues has been kidnapped and Mitch must spearhead the effort to collect the 100 million ransom.

I enjoyed reading about Abby and Mitch again, and their life after his employment at the firm.   There were no courtroom settings but some international travel, which was interesting. I kept waiting for Grisham’s trademark plot twist, which never really came.   All in all, this book left me rather flat, but for a reader wanting to follow up on Abby and Mitch’s latest adventures, it would be a worthy read.  I am grateful to the publisher for a complimentary copy in return for this, my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment