Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 5, 2024

Audio book review

 

The Summer of Yes by Courtney Walsh

This audio book was delightful.  The narrator really added to the story.  The plot was cute, but still thought-provoking.  The characters were very personable and quirky, especially Kelsey and Georgina. My go-to genre is Christian fiction.  This book was not overtly Christian but was clean and I didn’t have to filter out any non-Christian elements.  The ending was perfect as all the threads came together in a very satisfying way.  This was the first time I had read anything by the author, but I will make it a point to read her books from now on.  I am grateful to the publisher for the privilege of listening to this audio book in exchange for this, my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment