Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

New Novel by Colleen Coble and Rick Acker

 

I Think I Was Murdered by Colleen Coble and Rick Acker

A grieving widow learns through an AI chatbot that her dead husband thinks he was murdered.  This sets her on a quest to find out how and why. 

The novel has some mystery, romance, and suspense as well as some unique features.  The AI chatbot and bitcoin mention captured my attention.  The Norwegian village and restaurant added a charming element.  And of course, not everything is as it seems, which adds some unexpected plot twists.

 Even though Colleen Coble has partnered with Rick Acker, I found the storyline and characters to be true to her former books.  If you are a fan of hers, you will love this new series where she partners with Rick Acker.  I am grateful to Thomas Nelson and Netgalley for this arc in exchange for this, my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment