Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Newest Phaedra Patrick Novel Set in Italy

 The Little Italian Hotel by Phaedra Patrick 

I have read many of Phaedra Patrick’s books and love much about her writing. This book was no different. It included lovable characters who she developed throughout the book and a plot that I was not able to guess. 

Each of the characters was dealing with a heartbreak of some kind and the author slowly reveals them to the reader. She explores what helps assuage grief and what constitutes happiness. 

The ending was a bit ambiguous and left me feeling disappointed. I had hoped that Ginny would make a different choice. 

But overall, this was a very pleasant and enjoyable read and transported me for a few hours to a quaint hotel in a small Italian town. I am grateful to netgalley and the publisher for a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for this, my honest review. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment